Given the increased focus on health and science during the COVID-19 pandemic, many health care and science companies are still hiring and are in urgent need of new employees! Need help? Meet with our Health Care & Science Career Community team, and schedule a virtual appointment in Handshake.
Here are some companies in Chicago and Illinois who are still hiring. Apply today!
- Northwestern: Hiring for a range of both clinical and non-clinical roles
- University of Chicago: Hiring for clinical roles, including pharmacy techs, and for non-clinical roles
- Rush: Hiring for roles in nursing, research, clinical support, and more
- Aetna: Hiring for a number of positions, including analyst roles
- Humana: Hiring for a variety remote roles
- Anthem: Hiring for roles in areas such as info tech, management and business support, data analysis, and medical
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention: Hiring for roles including tech info, public affairs
- Illinois Department of Public Health: Currently accepting applications for their Internship Program (for currently enrolled undergraduate/graduate students)
Environment, Energy, & Sustainability
- Chicago Park District: Hiring for roles in recreational programming
- Audubon Great Lakes: Currently hiring for several paid internship roles in restoration
Biotech, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices
- Abbott: Hiring for sales, customer support, tech support, and other remote roles
- AbbVie: Hiring for positions in areas such as research and development and information technology