Did you know DePaul students & staff have free access to LinkedIn Learning? This means unlimited access to a vast online library of instructional videos covering the latest software, creative, business, and technical skills.
- Excel Tips: This tips-based course will show Excel users productivity-boosting tricks, cool hidden features, need-to-know functions, and advanced content on subjects such as using PivotTables for data analysis.
- 32 Ways to Make Extra Money: In this fast-paced and fun course, hear 32 inspiring stories of busy people who used their existing skills to create revenue during their off-hours from regular jobs.
- Learning R: If you want to participate in the data revolution, you need the right tools and skills. R is a free, open-source language for data science that is among the most popular platforms for professional analysts. Learn the basics of R and get started finding insights from your own data in this course
- Tableau: Tableau is a widely used data analytics and visualization tool that many consider indispensable for data-science-related work. In this course, learn what you need to know to analyze and display data using Tableau Desktop 2019—and make better, more data-driven decisions for your company.
- Photoshop 2020 Training: Photoshop is the industry standard for creative visual expression. Whether you’re an experienced creative pro or just starting on your creative journey, learning how to use Photoshop is the best investment you can make in your work.
- Illustrator Training: Adobe Illustrator is the industry standard in vector drawing—for everything from minimalistic logos to full-blown illustrations. This course teaches core concepts and techniques that can be applied to any workflow, including digital and print publications.
- InDesign Training: Adobe InDesign is the most important tool in publishing today. It’s an essential for magazines, newspapers, print and ebook publishers, and freelance designers around the world. This course teaches the tools and techniques that make the 2020 version of this powerful page-layout application so fun and easy to use.
- Creating Video with an iPhone: Explore the fundamentals of shooting great-looking video with an iPhone. Mobile devices have transformed video production, making it possible to capture new angles and perspectives without a large crew or lots of additional equipment. Instructor Nick Harauz shows how to shoot talking heads and support material like B-roll, and capture slow-motion and time-lapse footage.
- SQL Training: Knowing how to code and manage relational databases and database-driven applications is a valuable skill for any career in tech. Completely updated for 2019, SQL Essential Training is designed to help users understand the most common language for database wrangling, SQL.
- Working in Microsoft Access: Learn how to wrangle your data and gain deeper insights by leveraging the power of Microsoft Access 2019. In this course, Access expert Adam Wilbert shows how to use Access to build databases that help you store and retrieve your data more efficiently.
- iOS Development Tips: What if it only took a few minutes a week to become a better iOS developer? This series is designed to provide small, smart hacks that can improve the way you code with Xcode and Swift.
This is just a sample of what LinkedIn Learning has to offer.
Try these courses and more!