DePaul students and alumni have a tool to help them make the most of their future career choices. The DePaul Career Center invites you to “say hello to Handshake.” Handshake is your online hub for finding jobs, internships, career-related events and content all tailored to fit your needs and interests. So, how do you log in and get started?
Recently, Handshake announced the release of a new login workflow. Here’s how to navigate the fresh design:
When visiting depaul.joinhandshake.com, you will be greeted with the below login page. From here, there are two ways you can sign in to your account:
1. [Recommended] Option one is to simply press the DePaul University Login link at the bottom. After you press DePaul University Login, Handshake will direct you to sign in using your Campus Connect credentials. Please note, all students and recent alumni have an account tied to their Campus Connect already.
2. Option two is to plug in the email address associated with your Handshake account, press Continue and follow the prompts to sign in. If you are a mentor, please log in this way, as you will be given the Mentor Login option once your email is verified, as seen below.
Once you enter your information, you’ll then have access to your account and will be free to explore all that Handshake has to offer, such as:
- Jobs and internships that align with your skills and interests
- Career-related events and job fairs
- ASK mentors, or DePaul alumni, that are involved in industries that interest you
- Employers you’ve been scouting
Having trouble logging in? A Handshake help team is available!
If you need to recover or reset your Campus Connect password, please contact TSC at 312-362-8765.
If you graduated before the year 2000 and do not have a Campus Connect account, or if you are having other difficulties logging in to Handshake, please click here.