It’s hard to believe winter intersession is already right around the corner! The long break is a great time to focus on career planning. Please take advantage of the resources we have available.
- The Career Center’s offices are open through Dec 20th for appointments & walk-ins (both in-person & virtual!)
- Call 773-325-7431 or make an appointment on Handshake
- We still have space in some of our 2-credit career development courses for Winter Quarter. Topics range from career exploration to job & internship search strategies.
- More information is available on our website
- There are over 1,400 alumni on our ASK platform who have volunteered their time to share career, academic & life advice with students. Intersession is a great time for students & alumni to connect.
- This platform can be found at www.depaulasknetwork.com
- We are holding a Career Lab on Dec 4th with interactive exercises focusing on job searching, resumes/cover letters, interviewing, networking, and personal branding.
- Finally, if you are on the job hunt, thousands of jobs and internships are posted right now at depaul.joinhandshake.com