Handshake is a career platform to help connect the DePaul community to their dream career. You can search for jobs and internships, access career planning resources and career-related event information, opt into a Career Community, and even schedule an appointment with a career advisor.
Join the Handshake Referral Program Giveaway for a chance to win $10,000! Referring your friends to log in to Handshake is as easy as copy and pasting a link. In addition, you and each friend you refer could both win $10,000.
Each referral counts as a new entry in this contest, so start spreading the word today!
What are student referrals? Student referrals is a program designed to enable current activated students on Handshake to easily invite your friends and networks to join. You will be provided a unique link that you can share directly to your friends or via social media. For each new student that signs up and activates their account for the first time via your referral link, you will get credit for the referral.
How does it work?
- Share your referral link with friends.
- Your friend signs up through your referral link.
- You and your friend are entered to each win $10k.
- Each friend you refer counts as a separate entry.
- Contest period ends 11/30/2018. Winners will be selected and announced by Handshake shortly following the contest period
What are the incentives?
- Sweepstakes ($20k): Anyone can win. You only need to refer 1 friend to participate. At the end of the contest period, Handshake will randomly select a referrer-referee pair to each receive a $10k prize. Referring more than 1 student increases the number of entries for that referrer in the drawing.
- Performance ($5k): Handshake will reward the student with the most referrals at the end of the contest with a $5k prize
to find your unique referral link.
When will it be available? This referral program is live now, and closes 11/30/2018. Winners will be selected and announced by Handshake shortly following the contest period.
Can students opt to not participate? Yes! Students do not have to participate if they do not wish to.
What are the legal terms and conditions? You can find the legal terms and conditions here.